Do you want to improve your “lot in life”? Are you trying to get ahead in your career with little success? Has your personal life become routine? Are you starting to feel weary, tired, exhausted and stressed, as though life does not have much to offer? Do you want an opportunity to build on your potential to develop personally, to set and achieve goals and make positive changes in your life – but just not sure where to find help?
Coaching can assist you in being the best that you can be in both your career and your family life. Providing you with an opportunity to gain insights into what really motivates you, understand what values you place on achieving your ambitions in life and helping you realise your full potential.
Some of the benefits of coaching for you would include:
- Improved confidence and self drive
- Better communication skills and improved relationships
- Higher levels of motivation and self belief
- Greater self-awareness and improved levels of responsibility
- Develop and enhance personal performance
- An openness to new ideas and challenges
- Increased levels of personal commitment
- Greater clarity in planning head
- Builds up your resilience to bounce back when the going gets tough
- Improved work / life balance
Coaching could give you a new direction, help you feel more energetic and less stressed, leaving you feeling more in control and confident about your life.
AN INTRODUCTION TO HAVENING TECHNIQUES®
Havening Techniques® are a radical, new, and evolving form of scientific therapy that helps permanently treat and heal traumas, anxiety, phobias, and stress, as well as creative positive changes in our brain to enhance wellness and resilience. It changes the physical and chemical make-up in the brain and body and heals it.
What is Havening?
The Havening Techniques® are a healing modality that is designed to help individuals overcome problems that are the consequence of traumatic encoding by the brain. The Havening Techniques® belong to a larger group of methods called psychosensory therapies that use sensory input to alter thought, emotions, mood and behaviour.
How does it work?
Havening works through a change agent, a brain delta wave, generated by a simple smoothing touch on the palms of the hands, upper arms and face. These brain waves interact with the voltage dependant calcium channel on the glutamate activated neuron in the lateral amygdala. The approach of applying a smoothing touch is a simple and straight forward set of steps that you can also learn to do yourself. Havening touch can be applied by a facilitator or yourself, which means that Havening can even be provided through a virtual meeting, meaning there are few barriers at all to quick and easy access.
What can Havening help with?
The simplicity of it means you don’t even need to know where what you want to work on came from. Havening allows working with a particular emotion to clear it all out without needing to go to a particular experience. The effect of the Havening touch also produces a calm pleasant state, so it can also be used to work on positive states, behaviours, and goals to help build up resilience, self-confidence, initiate actions for goals, coping mechanisms and capabilities, reduce stress, break the pattern of anxiety to name a few.
Some of the areas Havening Techniques® can be used for:
· Emotional/Psychological Trauma · Anxiety, Fears, Phobias and Panic
· Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
· Depression, Grief
· Compulsions and substance abuse
· Relationship breakups and unwanted behaviours in current relationships
· Guilt and Shame
· Anger and rage
· Cravings or Emotional Eating
· Self-esteem and confidence
· Stress and Resilience
· Visualisation and creativity
· Installing positive beliefs
· Focusing on and motivating yourself towards goals