South West Health and Safety
The FTG trusted partner in Health and Safety Qualifications for your future.
Southwest Health and Safety Training are a veteran owned health and safety training provider based in Ludgershall, Wiltshire. We currently offer health and safety training courses for those who are currently serving in the Armed Forces, those looking to resettle and those that have already entered civilian life.
Our passion is Health and Safety and helping members of the Armed Forces community. Key members of our team are ex-military or connected to the forces community, so they understand the transition from being in the forces to civvy street. Whether you are currently in the Armed Forces and are planning your future civilian career, we can offer a variety of industry approved health and safety training courses that military personnel can use their ELCs on.
Courses readily available are listed below, simply contact email@example.com and a warm introduction will be made;
- IOSH Managing Safely (Online option also available)
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (Online option also available)
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety (Online option also available)
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (Online option also available)
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management
- NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation
- Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Health and Safety Practice
If you would like to find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact John and lets get your CPD aligned to the future you deserve.